1. When office furniture is transported, it should be lifted and laid lightly, and special care should be taken to avoid collision.
2. After sitting for a long time, the office chair should often pat the parts and edges of the sedentary to restore it to its original state, reducing the phenomenon of depression caused by concentration
3. When using the office chair, the center of gravity should be as far as possible in the middle of the pressure bar to ensure that the pressure bar can be lifted and rotated easily and flexibly; the office chair after long-term use should always check whether the screws on the mechanism are loose, and if it is loose, it should be tightened in time; spring Whether or not the knob is loose, the spring should adjust the elasticity according to the user's own weight, so that the back of the chair can be freely returned, and it is most comfortable to lean on.
4. It is strictly forbidden to sit on the armrests of sofas and office chairs or place heavy objects.
5. Strictly follow the instructions to regularly maintain the office chair, so as to extend its service life.
6. Do not leave the office chair for too long under the sun, this will make some plastics aging and produce hydrogen embrittlement.
Cloth office furniture
(1) Fabric furniture is mainly used in fabric office chairs and fabric office sofas. The colorful and durable fabrics are in line with the white-collar daily office requirements.
(2) Pay more attention to the maintenance of cloth furniture, and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and other stains on it in time. If large pieces of sand should not be brushed with a hard brush, it is easy to damage the hair on the surface, but should be gently brushed off with a brush. If it is a liquid stain, you should first absorb the water with your fingers, then warm the water with a detergent, and wipe it with a damp cloth.
Leather office furniture
(1) Common leather homes have executive chairs and office sofas. The leather furniture is divided into leather and artificial leather, which can be customized according to consumer needs.
(2) The daily maintenance of leather furniture is very important, usually can be wiped with a soft cloth. If there are accumulated stains, it should be cleaned with neutral detergent and warm water. Repeat two or three times. Take care not to apply too much force to avoid damage to the surface. Then dry it with a towel, and finally wipe it with leather care agent.