Update: As of 15 March 2007, COGenBlog is closing the comment form on individual posts. This is due to the heavy load of spam comments which needed to be moderated by the COGenBlog editors. Until we find a better solution, please follow the same procedure as for other submissions – send comments directly to the blog’s e-mail.
If you are leaving a comment for the first time:
- Click on the title for that post.
- Below the text of the post you’ll see a Comment box, at the bottom of which you’ll see “You must be logged in to post a comment.” Click on the “logged in” link.
- You will see the WordPress log-in window. Click on the “Register” link at the bottom.
- Fill in a username of your choice, plus your e-mail address.
- Click the “Register” button, and you’ll receive an e-mail with your password.
After receiving the password, you can log in and leave a comment.
To prevent spam, all comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately.